Who will be the next Swiss Federal Councillor - appended

After I did my first automatic coolhunting yesterday, I got feedback that I had forgotten to include one of the main candidates, Christian Lüscher (FDP, Geneva) into my coolhunting. So I repeated the process for both the German and French speaking parts of Switzerland. Here are the results:

Web in French speaking Switzerland:


Blogs in French speaking Switzerland:


Web in German speaking Switzerland:


Blogs in German speaking Switzerland


To resume: The French speaking Swiss favor non-candidate Fulvio Pelli, both in long term recognition (Web) and prospects for tomorrow (Blog). For the German speaking Swiss, Christian Lüscher is the clear favorite, particularly on the blogs.

Looking at the social network on the Swiss German Web confirms the central position of Christian Lüscher:


So what are the main lessons: automatic coolhunting needs to be complemented by human coolhunters - thank you for pointing out my omission of Christian Lüscher. The automatic coolhunting system is only as good as its input.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coolhunts for 4/16/07 to 5/11/07

Scientists, Monks and Bankers - It's All About Love

If good people make AI, can AI make good people?